Sunday 10 June 2012

Back From the Blogging Grave!

Ok, I'll admit that I'm a deadbeat blogger. Having gone back to teaching this year, life has been... well I can't think of a better word than crazy... no wait, life has been INSANITY! I realized that it has almost been a full year since I documented our crazy life and I am ashamed. So I vow to make amends by posting a few short times instead of one long one. Here we go...

Our spring has gone by in a flash. This is the first time in 4 years that Kyle and I have had spring break together. We went down south and saw my brother Mitchel be Captain VonTrapp in Raymond's the Sound of Music (Mitchel, thank you for the laughs, you were AWESOME) and then had our friend Ashley take some new family pictures. It was a rainy day out and Gunnar was a real treat, but Ashley was amazing. "These are a few of our favorite things..."



1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back into the blogging realm! I was actually thinking about you the other day for some reason and wondered if you remembered you had a blog...and then you blogged. Yay! Sounds like you guys are having a great time! Gunnar is quite adorable!

    ReplyDelete